High Performance Logic Analyzer, Oscilloscope, Signal Generator and Protocol Analyzer
- 100MHz to 600MHz Sampling
- 16 Million Sample Buffer Uncompressed
- Up to 128 Trillion Samples with Compression
- 18D x 2A Mixed Signal Oscilloscope Logic Analyzer
- 8D x 1A Signal Generator
- Protocol Analyzer for Standard and Custom Busses
- Unmatched Features
The Tools You Need - All In One Place
Introducing the Ultimate PC-Based Programmable Multifunction Mixed Signal Oscilloscope - Logic Analyzer with I2C, SPI, Async, SDIO, 1-Wire, CAN protocol decoders, Digital Signal Generators, Frequency Counter and integrated Protocol Analyzers in a compact and easy to use USBee Test Pod.
Designed to Solve Your Toughest Problems
Using patented technology, the USBee RX has 2 analog and 18 digital channels, 100Msps to 600Msps sampling depending on channels used, 512 million bit internal buffers, Dual 10-bit ADC's, independent 100Msps 8 channel Digital Signal Generator, 7Msps Analog Signal Generator, +/- 60V protection on all inputs, Variable Logic Thresholds and USB overcurrent protection. And that's just the hardware.
Features | Downloads | Manual |
Mixed-Signal Multi-level Protocol Decoding
Combined with the USBee Suite software, the USBee RX becomes a multi-layer protocol decoder for many of today's serial and parallel busses, letting you debug at the waveform, bus data, or packet level.
In-Field Upgradable System Supports Addition of New Features
Based on a proprietary design that allows the software, firmware and hardware to be dynamically reconfigured using web-based software downloads, the USBee RX and its ever growing list of Applications ensures that you will always have the most current tools available for years to come.
USBee RX Suite Software
With a single USB connection to your laptop or PC, the USBee RX gives you the power to design, prototype, test, and validate your mixed signal electronic designs with seamless ease. Built upon the popular, award-winning and patented USBee mixed signal Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Signal Generator, and Protocol Analyzers, the USBee RX takes full advantage of the powerful debug capabilities of the USBee Suite software to solve your problems fast!
The USBee RX Suite can be fully customized for your specific debug needs using the PacketPresenter, Custom Protocol Decoder, or USBee RX Toolbuilder. The PacketPresenter is a 7 Layer Configurable Protocol Decoder that displays bus data as packets like your data sheet (shown to the right). You can create your own protocol decoders using the super-simple USBee RX Suite Custom Decoder source code. Finally, the USBee RX Toolbuilder lets you create your own complete applications to utilize the power of the USBee RX device.
USBee Suite screenshot showing the expanded USBee RX Control Panel and the PacketPresenter output window
USBee RX Features
The USBee RX running the USBee RX Suite Application provides the following features:
Mixed Signal Logic Analyzer/Oscilloscope
- 2 analog and 18 digital channels
- 100Msps simultaneously sampling on all channels
- 200Msps sampling on 8D channels plus 100Msps on 2A channels.
- 300Msps sampling on 5D channels plus 100Msps on 2A x 1D channels.
- 600Msps sampling on 2D channels plus 100Msps on 2A x 4D channels.
- 512 Million bit Sample Buffer stores 16 million samples or 8 million transitions
- Real-time Sample Compression on all channels
- Internal clocking to 600MHz. External clocking at up to 100MHz.
- Mixed Signal, multistate triggering
- +/- 6V input with x1 probe (included)
- +/- 60V input with x10 probe (included)
- 100MHz front-end bandwidth
- Dual 10-bit 100Msps ADC channels
- DC coupled inputs with 1M ohm in parallel with 5pF
- +/- 60V tolerant inputs
- Variable logic threshold from -1V to +2V
- Supports 1.0V, 1.2V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V and 5V logic levels
PacketPresenter Protocol Analyzer
- Decodes serial and parallel bus data in-line with the waveforms
- I2C, SPI, Async, USB Full and Low Speed, CAN, SDIO, 1-Wire, SM Bus, I2S, and your own Custom Bus using the Custom Decoder API
- 7 Layer Configurable Protocol Decoder displays bus data as packets as in your data sheet
Measure 2 channels of DC voltage from +/- 6V (+/- 60V for X10 probes)
Great for battery monitoring, reference voltages and logic levels
Bus Data Extractors
- Decodes I2C, SPI, Async, 1-Wire, USB, CAN, I2S and Sync Serial busses
- Captures continuous real-time bus data
- Stores data to disk or process it in real-time
- Runs indefinitely
- Captures entire test sequences
- Monitors embedded system data flows during normal operation
- Processes or stores Megabytes, Gigabytes or Terabytes of data
- Lets you write your own software to further process the extracted data using the Extractor API libraries.
Analog Function Generator
- Create DC, Sine, Triangle, Ramp and Square waves
- 8 to 128 samples per cycle
- Sample Frequencies between 0 Hz and 7.3M samples / sec with 45nsec resolution
- 0 Hz to 917kHz Output
- Signal minimum and maximum voltage variable from 0 to 3V
Digital Signal Generator
- 0 to 100MHz sample rates
- 1 to 61440 user definable samples using .CSV files
- 8 digital output channels
- External Trigger input
- 0 to 3.3V output levels
- 12mA drive capability
Power Supply Output
- Externally available VBus output to provide 5V to your circuit
- 100mA available while USBee RX is sampling
USBee RX Toolbuilder API
- Create custom applications using simple API calls
- Access all of the features of the USBee RX
- Voltmeter Mode
- High Speed Mixed Signal Capture
- Digital Signal Generator
- Analog Signal Generator
The USBee RX Package
The USBee RX comes with the following items:
- USBee RX Test Pod
- 2 100MHz oscilloscope probes with x1 and x10 selection
- 11 lead 9-inch signal generator cable set
- 20 lead 9-inch logic analyzer cable set
- 20 high performance micro grabber test clips
- 6 foot USB cable
- USBee Suite Software (downloaded)
- USBee RX and USBee Suite Manuals (downloaded)
Features | Downloads | Manual |
PC System Requirements
The USBee RX requires the following minimum PC features:
- Windows® 7, Vista, or XP operating system (32 or 64-bit)
- Mac OS X (using VFusion or Parallels)
- Pentium or higher processor
- One USB2.0 High Speed enabled port. It will not run on USB 1.1 Full Speed ports.
- 1GBytes of RAM
- 125MBytes of Hard disk space
- Internet Access (for software updates and technical support)
Copyright (c) 2013 CWAV, Inc
. All Rights Reserved. Specifications subject to change without notice.
CWAV, Inc. 28481 Rancho California Road #201 Temecula, CA 92590
Tel: (951) 694-6808 Fax: (240) 220-8868